More information, services and resources in B.C. are available at:.
More Services and Resources
- The Redbook Online - online guide to community, social and government agencies and services across the Lower Mainland.
- Ministry of Social Development – for information about income assistance, including how to apply.
- Housing and Construction Standards, Government of B.C. – for information about rental assistance, including how to apply.
- Service Canada - for services and information about housing, health, employment and more.
- Pacific Community Resources - for special education, employment, addiction counselling and prevention services, housing search support, as well as cultural enrichment for children, youth, adult and families.
- CounsellingBC.com - for counselling services and information, including guidance to find a counsellor or psychologist.
- PLEA Community Services Society of B.C. - for treatment and support programs and services.
Criminal Record Checks
- Criminal Record Checks (Ministry of Justice) - for people who work with or may potentially have unsupervised access to children or vulnerable adults.
- How to Obtain a Certified Criminal Record Check (RCMP) - for employment, adoption, international travel, volunteer work, citizenship, name change, student placement or to obtain a record suspension (formerly pardon).