Energy Efficiency Policy & Regulations
The B.C. government develops and implements energy efficiency policies and regulations to support the Province's energy, economic and greenhouse gas reduction priorities, as articulated in the following:
- The Clean Energy Act, including British Columbia's energy objectives to:
- Take demand-side measures and conserve energy
- Ministry of Energy and Mines and Low Carbon Innovation 2022/23 - 2024/25 Service Plan (PDF, 277 KB)
- Objective 1.1: Accelerate efforts to decarbonize B.C's energy sectors and usage to support the provincial CleanBC plan.
- Objective 1.2: Quality programs and incentives that encourage British Columbians to choose greener homes, buildings and transportation.