Game farming licences
Game farm licencing helps to minimize the risk of disease, illegal trade of wildlife and domestic livestock, and helps to foster industry development.
British Columbia's approach to game farming satisfies consumer demand while minimizing the impact upon wildlife. Through regulations and licence requirements, the farming of game animals is strictly controlled.
Completed application forms, permits and reports should be submitted to the Animal Health Centre.
- Game Farm – Licence Application (PDF)
- Game Farm – Health Certificate (PDF)
- Game Farm – Import Permit (PDF)
- Bison – Annual Inventory and Transaction Report Form (PDF)
- Fallow Deer and Reindeer – Annual Inventory Report Form (PDF)
Learn more about Fallow Deer and Bison Game Farming: