Secure Data Transfers
This page outlines the secure data transfer process between the requestor and the Ministry of Health.
Step 1: Requestor submits request
|Requestor has BC Ministry IDIR or Health Authority ID||Requestor does not have an IDIR or Health Authority ID|
Submit an "Access Data" request in the HSIAR Request Management System (RMS)
Need assistance? Contact MoHAnalytics@gov.bc.ca.
Step 2: Request cycle begins
- Ministry reviews request for completeness and obtains outstanding requirements.
- Ministry reviews in-depth if applicable (this may include review by the Data Stewardship Committee or HDPBC Data Council, depending on the request).
- Data planning and scoping between the requestor and the ministry.
- Requestor and ministry collaboratively develop an information sharing agreement if applicable.
- Finalized data plan and Information Sharing Agreement signed off by all parties.
- Ministry provisions and delivers data.
- Requestor submits amendment request (for extension, administrative agreement changes, or additional date) if applicable.
- Requestor submits analysis outputs to the ministry for review.
- Project closure compliance.