The Province is investing in long-term housing solutions and support services to address the critical areas of housing for people who are homeless, or who have mental health issues or addictions. The strategy is built on strong, collaborative relationships with stakeholders, partner agencies and other levels of government.
- Learn more about B.C.'s housing strategy, Housing Matters BC
The Province is working with the Aboriginal Housing Management Association (AHMA) to create sustainable, self-reliant, safe and affordable housing for Indigenous people living off-reserve.
- Locate a provider using the Off-Reserve Housing Resource Tool
- Locate off-reserve housing developments
- Locate Indigenous housing providers
- Locate an Aboriginal homeless outreach worker
- Learn more about the First Nations Housing Memorandum of Understanding (PDF)
Find an Indigenous housing provider.