The Community Information Tool and the Community Investment Opportunities Tool provide central access points for data to help planners, policy makers, economic developers and investment organizations thrive in the digital economy.
The tools are free to use, offering easy access to data-driven insights and investment opportunities for communities across B.C.
On this page:
The Community Information Tool (CIT) offers insight into communities across B.C. with integrated socio-economic, connectivity and community assets data. The tool supports community, regional and province-wide planning, which is essential to building thriving, healthy communities.
- View and compare community and regional profiles
- Discover insights and patterns across B.C. communities
- Filter data with specific search criteria
The Community Investment Opportunities Tool (CIOT) connects investors with industrial, commercial and agricultural properties that are available for investment across the province.
- Post investment properties available for sale or lease to investors
- Filter investment opportunities with specific search criteria