RSBC Online Services
Online services are available to help you self-serve paying your bills managed by Revenue Services of British Columbia (RSBC). If you owe money to the province for any of the following programs, you can use the online services on this page to pay your bill.
- Medical Services Plan (MSP)
- Fair PharmaCare Monthly Deductible Payment Option
- Overdue ambulance bills
- Overdue court fines
- Overdue employment income assistance repayments
- Overdue student loans
Billing & Payment Services
RSBC’s Billing & Payment Services system allows you to easily make payments for multiple government programs. This new system has replaced Biller Direct for online RSBC account management services.
This service includes:
- One-time credit card payments for any account held with RSBC
- Receiving eBilling and setting up recurring payments for MSP accounts
Biller Direct is a web-based online service that is available if you already have an account. If you are new to online services and wish to pay online, we recommend registering with Billing & Payment Services.