RSBC Online Services
If your permanent address is located in one of these affected areas and you’ve been impacted by flooding or wildfires, call 1-877-405-4909. You may be able to access assistance.
Online services are available to help you self-serve paying your bills managed by Revenue Services of British Columbia (RSBC). If you owe money to the province for any of the following programs, you can use the online services on this page to pay your bill.
- Medical Services Plan (MSP)
- BC Emergency Health Services (BCEHS) ambulance invoices
- Fair PharmaCare Monthly Deductible Payment Option
- Overdue court fines
- Overdue employment income assistance repayments
- Overdue student loans
Billing & Payment Services
RSBC’s Billing & Payment Services system allows you to easily make payments for multiple government programs. This new system has replaced Biller Direct for online RSBC account management services.
This service includes:
- One-time credit card payments for any account held with RSBC
- Receiving eBills and setting up Automatic Payments for MSP accounts