Get Funding for Child Care
You might not have to pay for child care all on your own. B.C. has expanded child care funding to be more inclusive – making child care more affordable and more accessible.
By working together, parents and care providers can get the full benefit from provincial funding and help make their child care arrangement a success.
Families Benefit From Reduced Fees
- Apply for the Affordable Child Care Benefit
- See the licensed child care locations that are participating in the Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative
- Learn about the Young Parent Program
- Read about Universal Child Care Prototype Sites
Child Care Providers May Access
- Child Care Operating Funding (including the Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative)
- Childcare BC Maintenance Fund
- Childcare BC New Spaces Fund
- Community Child Care Space Creation Program and Community Child Care Planning Grants (for local governments)
- Start-Up Grants
- Universal Child Care Prototype Sites
- Young Parent Program