Submit Angling Guide Data
Step 1. Prepare To Submit Data
Record your guiding information in the appropriate spreadsheet template:
Step 2. Register for a BCeID
Step 3. Request Access on the Angling Guide Reporting SharePoint Site
- Log into the Angling Guide Reporting SharePoint site by using your BceID username and password.
- First time users or those with a new BCeID will initially see a message that states, “You need permission to access this site”. Please type in a quick message and click on “Send request”.
- Access is granted by our Angling Guide Team and will occur as quickly as possible; however, it is not automatic. You will receive an email once you have been granted access to the Site.
Step 4. Submit Data
- Log in with your BCeID to the Angling Guide Reporting SharePoint Site.
- To submit your guide report select the ‘Complete your Annual Submission Form’. Please ensure to fill out all the required information, attach reporting files and include any additional files.
- Please follow any additional instructions on the Angling Guide Reporting SharePoint Site.
Help document for submitting angling guide data: