Climate Solutions Council
The Climate Solutions Council provides strategic advice to government on climate action and clean economic growth.
It includes members from First Nations, environmental organizations, industry, academia, youth, labour and local government.
The Council supports a steady and committed approach to climate action that drives down emissions, increases economic opportunities and improves community resilience.
Correspondence to government
The Climate Solutions Council submitted the following letters to government:
- March 10, 2021 - Council advice on B.C.’s Climate Preparedness and Adaptation Strategy - Read the Letter (PDF, 42 KB)
- January 13, 2021 - Council advice on protecting B.C.’s Emissions-Intensive Trade-Exposed (EITE) industries - Read the Letter, (PDF, 156 KB)
- November 26, 2020 - Council advice on closing the gap to the 2030 target - Read the letter (PDF, 194 KB)
- June 12, 2020 - Council advice on economic recovery and stimulus - Read the letter (PDF, 237 KB)
- May 11, 2020 - Council advice on opportunities to build back better through CleanBC - Read the Letter (PDF, 189 KB)
- April 15, 2020 - Council advice on economic stimulus and recovery measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic - Read the Letter (PDF, 75 KB)
Council's annual report