Submit Industrial GHG Emission Report
The Single Window Reporting System makes it easy to submit federal and provincial emission reports electronically with one data entry for multiple submissions.
Emission reports and verification statements for the 2016 calendar year are required to be submitted to the Director on or before May 31, 2017.
If the BC GHG ID for the facility automatically entered in the Single Window System is incorrect, or if a new facility does not have an ID, please contact GHGRegulator@gov.bc.ca to resolve the issue.
The following documents provide practical guidance for completing and submitting emission reports.
B.C. facility operators who also report to Environment Canada can use the option to pre-populate their Environment Canada report with relevant B.C. report data after submitting their BC emission report.
- Federal Single Window Reporting System User’s Guidance
- Provincial Reporting Guidance - coming soon
- Webinar Presentations:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quantification Methods
- GHG Emission Reporting Regulation
- Verification Statement Template (DOC)
- Conflict of Interest Report Template (DOC)
- New GHG Emission Reporting & Offset Regulations under GGIRCA
(PDF, 500 KB)
- BC Carbon Registry Information (PDF, 3.9 MB)
- BC GHG Single Window Reporting System Updates and Lessons Learned
(PDF, 1.6 MB)