Running a Business
Your business is up and running. The following resources will help keep it running smoothly and when you're ready, some resources for growing your business are available to assist.
Setting goals and successfully managing the ups and downs of daily operations is what constitutes the backbone of any business. This information can help you manage your finances, your operations, your supply chain, your risks, and more.
- File, pay and review online detailed information about your Canada Revenue Agency tax accounts
- Learn more about key matters that small businesses face in these videos and recorded webinars from the CRA
File Annual Reports
- File a Corporate Annual Report through Corporate OnLine
- File a Society Annual Report online
- Download a form to submit your Society Annual Report by mail
Make Changes to Registered Information
Learn how to update information for a:
Permits, Licences and Registrations
In addition to updating your registered information with the Corporate Registry when there has been a change to your business or organization, don’t forget to check your permits and licences are up to date as well.
- Learn more about Permits and Licences and Registrations
Protect Personal Information
Your organization is legally obligated to protect any personal information that you collect, use or disclose, whether the information is about your customers, your employees or others.
Business Growth Ideas
Are you ready to look at growing your business? These resources will assist in determining how and when.
- Articles to help you grow your business
- Learn about e-business
- Sponsor or hire an apprentice to help grow your business
- Start exporting
- Every year, the Province of B.C. buys goods and services from businesses of all sizes and types. Learn how your business could be one of them.
- Join a network of like-minded B.C. business owners and learn about new opportunities and expanding markets