Framework for Enhancing Student Learning
The Framework for Enhancing Student Learning brings a formalized approach to the planning and reporting expectations for schools with a focus on enhancing student learning and success. It combines accountability with evidence-informed decision making and system-wide continuous improvement to support equity of outcomes for all students in the provincial K-12 public system. The Framework also reflects a public commitment by Indigenous peoples, Indigenous rightsholders, education partners and communities to work together to improve student learning and enhance the intellectual, social and career development of all learners.
Last updated: Nov 25, 2021
The following resources have been developed to support districts with their implementation of the Framework for Enhancing Student Learning.
- The Framework was developed with provincial education partners and rights-holders to include a set of guiding principles.
- Framework in Action learning series (Speaker sessions and Gearing Up sessions)
- Sector Talks video series
- Indigenous Education
- Inclusive Education
- Children and Youth in Care (CYIC)
- For further information about this province-wide effort, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org