Sample Graduation Assessments & Answer Keys
Help students prepare for their upcoming graduation assessment by taking previous tests.
Last updated: July 28, 2020
On this page:
- Release 2017 information brochure (PDF, 3.8MB)
- Release 2017 assessment (PDF, 10.3MB)
- Release 2017 assessment reference pages (PDF, 8.0MB)
- Release 2017 answer key (PDF)
- Release 2017 e-exam
Permission to copy and use the assessments and keys posted on this website for non-profit, educational purposes is granted:
- To B.C. and Yukon school boards and independent school authorities for the purpose of making one copy of the relevant assessments and key per student enrolled in a course for which there is a graduation assessments
- To libraries of Canadian post-secondary institutions for the purpose of making one copy of the relevant assessment and key to be placed in the archives;
- To graduate students at Canadian post-secondary institutions for the purpose of making one copy of each assessment and key for a thesis or dissertation; and
provided that the individuals who make copies of the assessments and keys posted on this website ensure that they have all the prior permissions required to reproduce the portions of the assessments and keys that are identified as being subject to third party copyright.
Due to limited copyright agreements and to ensure that current prescribed learning outcomes of curriculum specifications and formats are represented, some sample assessments will be removed as required.