School Trustee Election Procedures
The School Trustee Election Procedures in British Columbia guide is intended to bring together the relevant features of the acts and regulations governing Board of Education elections, making them more accessible to the lay-person and Board of Education officials.
Last updated: December 3, 2020
On this page:
- Map of Trustee Electoral Areas
- Forms (for school district use only)
- Boundary change and trustee variation guidelines
We have created a map of the school trustee electoral areas in British Columbia. Please note the two “tips” (at the top of the left-hand sidebar) intended to help you when locating and viewing trustee electoral areas.
Prospective trustee candidates must contact their local chief election officer to obtain all of the relevant forms and information relating to the election process. For more information, contact the secretary treasurer’s office in your local school district.
- 2018 School Trustee Candidate Nomination Package (DOC)
- 2018 School Trustee Candidate Nomination Package (PDF)
- 2018 Regional Trustee Candidate Information Package (DOC)
- 2018 Regional Trustee Candidate Information Package (PDF)
- Candidat au poste de conseiller régional - Trousse d’information 2018 (DOC)
- Candidat au poste de conseiller régional - Trousse d’information 2018 (PDF)