B.C. Input-Output Model
The B.C. Input-Output Model (BCIOM) is used to generate regional economic dependency figures, as well as employment and revenue multipliers. It can also be used to assess the regional impact of various projects and economic events.
- About the BCIOM
- Main Assumptions of the BCIOM
- What are Input-Output Models?
- How are Input-Output Models Used?
Assess the Economic Impact of Your Project
BC Stats can use the B.C. Input-Output Model to help you assess the economic impact of a specific project.
Regional Economic Dependencies
- B.C. Local Area Economic Dependencies (PDF, 4.9MB)
- Forest Districts (PDF, 2.3MB)
- Integrated Land Management Bureau area (PDF, 1.9MB)