Highway 1 - Chase West to Chase Creek Bridge
Due to COVID19 restrictions we are unable to hold an in-person information session. Please visit this website to keep updated on the project.
This project involves the four-laning of Highway 1 through the Village of Chase.
- 1.6 km section widened to four lanes, including median and roadside barrier
- New grade-separated interchange at Brooke Drive
- Two grade-separated pedestrian connections to Scatchard Trail
- Municipal infrastructure improvements
- Traffic and pedestrian safety improvements along Brooke Drive to Shuswap Avenue
- The project is currently tendered
- Improve safety, capacity and movement of goods and services
- Provide safer access to local roads and businesses
- Provide municipal infrastructure support for future development
- Increase active transportation opportunity