Natural resource taxes

When you extract natural resources, harvest timber or own mineral rights in B.C. you're charged taxes, royalties and fees.


If you operate a mine or own freehold mineral rights in B.C. you need to pay taxes and fees.


When you make income from logging operations in B.C. or harvest timber from Crown land you need to pay taxes and fees.

Oil and natural gas royalty transition

Change just ahead

The current B.C. oil and natural gas royalty system is changing.