Forms and publications for corporate income tax credits

The following bulletins and regulations will answer your questions related to tax credits.



Attention!  Some web browsers may not support all the features of PDF forms, such as fillable or calculating fields, and may produce errors.  We recommend you download the form and open it using the latest version of Adobe Reader.

Fill out the appropriate form(s) to claim your B.C. income tax credits. These forms must be filed with your T2 Corporation Income Tax Return to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).

These forms must be filed directly to the B.C. Ministry of Finance.