Forms and publications for corporate income tax credits
The following bulletins and regulations will answer your questions related to tax credits.
- Bulletin CIT 006 – Mining Exploration Tax Credit (PDF)
- Bulletin CIT 007 – British Columbia Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Credit (PDF)
Attention! Some web browsers may not support all the features of PDF forms, such as fillable or calculating fields, and may produce errors. We recommend you download the form and open it using the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Fill out the appropriate form(s) to claim your B.C. income tax credits. These forms must be filed with your T2 Corporation Income Tax Return to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
- SCH421 - British Columbia Mining Exploration Tax Credit
- SCH426 - British Columbia Manufacturing and Processing Tax Credit
- SCH428 - British Columbia Training Tax Credit
- SCH429 - British Columbia Interactive Digital Media Tax Credit
- SCH430 - British Columbia Shipbuilding and Ship Repair Industry Tax Credit
- T1196 - British Columbia Film and Television Tax Credit
- T1197 - British Columbia Production Services Tax Credit
- T1249 - British Columbia Mining Exploration Tax Credit Partnership Schedule
- T2SCH5 - Tax Calculation Supplementary - Corporations
- T666 - British Columbia Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Credit
These forms must be filed directly to the B.C. Ministry of Finance.
- FIN 146 - Authorization or Cancellation of a Representative (PDF)
- FIN 515 - Natural Gas Tax Credit Application (PDF)
- Income Tax Act (B.C.)
- Bill 4, Budget Measures Implementation Act, 2020
- Bill 5, Budget Measures Implementation Act, 2019
- Bill 2, Budget Measures Implementation Act, 2018
- Source Deduction Regulation
- Appeal Fee Regulation
- Book Publishing Tax Credit Regulation
- Film and Television Tax Credit Regulation
- Interactive Digital Media Tax Credit Regulation
- Mining Exploration Tax Credit Regulation
- Natural Gas Tax Credit Regulation
- Political Contributions Regulation
- Training Tax Credits Regulation
- Training Tax Credits (Prescribed Requirements and Date) Regulation