Court administration careers
Grow your career with us! Our entry level positions include court clerk, registry clerk and accounting clerk. If you are service-oriented, enjoy technology and are interested in the justice system, we encourage you to consider joining our Court Administration team. Training is provided at no charge to successful applicants.
Basic qualifications for Court Administration entry level positions include:
- Secondary School graduation or equivalent, preferably supplemented by courses in business or public administration
- typing speed of approximately 50 words per minute
- three years general office experience or two years directly related experience (e.g. registry case processing experience), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- able to work independently and produce work with a high level of accuracy
- able to work effectively within a stressful and highly sensitive environment
- able to maintain strict confidentiality
- able to maintain composure, remain impartial and display a mature attitude
- able to adapt readily and positively to constant technological and procedural change
Enhanced security clearance is required.
Employees are provided with ongoing education and skills development and benefit from advancement opportunities both within the branch and across the B.C. public service.
Current job opportunities can be found on the BC Government Employment Opportunities website.