Court Services Branch feedback process
At Court Services Branch (CSB), we’re committed to service excellence. Your comments may be our opportunity to improve our services or acknowledge staff for a job well done. While we always welcome any positive comments you may have, we also want to know if you’re dissatisfied with our service.
Your feedback helps us continually improve the services we provide to the public.
How to submit feedback
What can you expect:
- we will review your complaint and determine how to proceed
- we aim to acknowledge receipt of all written complaints within five working days
- we may contact you for more information
- for complex issues, we’ll keep you informed along the way
- our goal is to find a resolution to all formal complaints within 45 working days
Complaints outside Court Services Branch authority
We are unable to accept complaints related to actions or decisions of the judiciary, actions of Law Society members, the outcome of a hearing/process, or services delivered by another agency.
Collection of personal information
The collection of your personal information by Court Services Branch is authorized as per section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpose of responding to your feedback.
Should you have any questions about the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, please contact the Director of Policy, Legislation and Planning.
850 Burdett Avenue
Victoria B.C. V8W 9J2
By phone at 250 356-1550