Nanaimo Estuary Management Plan
Coastal and marine plans have been developed to guide the sustainable management of coastal and marine areas in B.C.
The B.C. government contributed to the development of a management plan for the Nanaimo estuary. The plan was completed in 2006.
- Nanaimo Estuary Map (PDF, 13.9MB)
- Map 1: Nanaimo Estuary Watershed (PDF, 4.1MB)
- Map 2: City and Regional District Official Community Plans (PDF, 2.8MB)
- Map 3: Ownership and Tenure (PDF, 3.6MB)
- Map 4: Aerial Photograph (PDF, 5MB)
- Map 5: Eelgrass (PDF, 5MB)
- Map 6: Biophysical Units (PDF, 3.2MB)
- Map 7: Environmental Value (PDF, 3.2MB)
- Map 8: Sampling Sites (PDF, 3.6MB)
- Map 9: Historical Aerial Photographs (PDF, 2.7MB)
- Map 10: Firearm Discharge Area (PDF, 3.6MB)
- Map 11: Area Designation Plan (PDF, 5MB)