Information on identification and management of insect and mite pests and plant diseases of berry crops in British Columbia.
Insects and Mites
- Brown Marmorated Stink Bug
- Cherry Fruitworm in Blueberry (PDF, 404 KB)
- Spotted Wing Drosophila (Fruit Fly) Pest Alert
- Weevil Identification and Management in Blueberry (PDF, 465 KB)
- Blueberry Anthracnose (PDF, 260 KB)
- Blueberry Scorch Virus (PDF, 394 KB)
- NOTE: Scorch testing provided by the Plant Health Laboratory is fee-for-service. For subsidized seasonal Scorch testing, please contact the BC Blueberry Council.
- Blueberry Scorch Virus (PDF, 592 KB in Punjabi)
- Godronia (Fusicoccum) Canker of Blueberry (PDF, 359 KB)
- Phomopsis Diseases of Blueberry (PDF, 300 KB)