Client Registry Support - ECR.06
The Registries Line of Business must be contacted if:
- a date of death has been applied to the client in error
- data has been entered into the wrong client record
- it is suspected that a patient has a duplicate record in the Client Registry
- search results indicate there may be multiple PHN's assigned to a patient
- the Client Registry rejected the update because the client record is in a potential "overlay" status
Note: An overlay is caused when a significant change has been made to a client record which may indicate that it is not the same person.
- the Client Registry sends a notification that the PHN entered from a B.C. health card (B.C. Services Card or CareCard) does not exist
- the patient requests to have a confidentiality mask applied to their Client Registry record; or
- for any other data quality issues
Contact the Registries Line of Business Help Desk at:
- 250-952-9137; or
This contact should not be provided to clients.