Service and content design
We use human-centred design to help government deliver better services and digital content to people in B.C.
Design with us
What to expect
We work with teams across government to help them improve online and in-person services.
Work with us
Choose a design approach that fits your project goals, timeline and budget.
Tools and resources
Service Design Playbook
- Service design is an internationally recognized practice in both the public and private sectors
- The Service Design Playbook guides you through our process from start to finish
Design Research Guide
- Design research helps you learn from the people who use your service
- When you start with research, there’s less risk you’ll design the wrong service
Service design and autism services
- Autism diagnoses are increasing and more families need access to funding
- The Ministry of Children and Family Development wanted to create a "family-friendly" website that would help parents submit funding requests online and reduce form processing times
Translating web content
We also support ministries to translate web content into languages other than English.
Get in touch
To start a project with us, learn about how we partner with teams then send an email to UXBC@gov.bc.ca.