Consulting and Advisory Services
We help clients in the B.C. government by providing advisory services on a broad range of intellectual property matters, including:
- establishing or determining ownership of intellectual property;
- providing recommendations on intellectual property issues arising in purchases or acquisitions;
- obtaining permission to use third party materials;
- support and guidance around the effective management of intellectual property rights; and
- intellectual property policy information and advice.
We provide customized solutions and recommendations to meet the specific requirements of ministries and the unique circumstances of a given project.
Read the Disposal Handbook for further information and guidance around B.C. government intangible asset (intellectual property) disposals and intellectual property rights management.
For more information, please contact the Intellectual Property team.