Regional district general and financial statistics
The local government statistics schedules contain data provided to the B.C. government in annual financial reporting forms.
While the B.C. government does perform checks of the data, we do not guarantee its accuracy or validity. Users should contact local governments directly if they require confirmation of data.
Beginning in 2008, the schedules have been amended to reflect generally accepted accounting principles for local governments, thus some reports may differ from previous years.
Financial statistics by schedule
Access general and financial statistics for regional districts organized by schedule number, then by year.
Financial statistics by year
Access general and financial statistics organized by year, then by schedule number.
- Expenses, Schedule 902 (XLSX, 19KB)
- Changes in Net Financial Assets, Schedule 904 (XLSX, 17KB)
- Non-Financial Assets, Schedule 1002 (XLSX, 18KB)
- Statement of Tangible Capital Assets, Schedule 1003 (XLSX, 36KB)
- Long-Term Debt & Debt Charges, Schedule 1101.1 (XLSX, 17KB)
- Analysis of Authorized Debt, Schedule 1103 (XLSX, 17KB)