Submitting a Nomination
Nominations are accepted year-round. The person submitting the nomination must sign nomination forms. If more than one nomination is submitted for the same nominee, only the first nomination received will be considered.
All information provided is confidential and exclusively for the use of the Selection Committee. We ask that you not inform the nominee of his or her nomination. We ask this because of the volume of nominations we expect to receive and the fact that the medal cannot be awarded to all nominees.
The completed nomination form, description of achievement, testimonial letters, and any supporting material must be submitted electronically as one package by email to the Honours and Awards Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. For alternate submission options please call the Honours and Awards Secretariat at 250.387.1616.
How do I nominate someone?
Submit by email:
Please complete the PDF form and submit it by email to the Secretariat.
- Download the latest version of Adobe Reader free from the Adobe website.
- Right-click here and save the blank form on your computer desktop.
- First open Adobe Reader, then open the form saved on your computer desktop.
- Fill out the form according to the instructions.
- Save and print a copy of the completed form and supporting documents for your records.
- Submit your completed form online.