Natural Resource Compliance Reports and Statistics
- Annual Report for April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017 (PDF, 2 MB)
- Annual Report for April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016 (PDF, 5.5 MB)
- Annual Report for April 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015 (PDF, 6.9 MB)
- Annual Report for April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014 (PDF, 2.1MB)
- Annual Report for April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2013 (PDF, 1.9MB)
- Annual Report for April 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012 (PDF, 2MB)
- Annual Report for April 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011 (PDF, 1.9MB)
- Natural Resource Officer Enforcement & Patrol Statistics, 2016 (PDF)
- Enforcement Hours by Parent Act (PDF)
“Presence hours” is a measure of the time that Natural Resource Officers spend in the field or interacting with industry representatives or members of the public. This chart (click on the link below) shows how much time was spent on inspections, investigations and patrols related to various activities regulated by legislation such as the Land Act or the Wildfire Act).
If you witness or are aware of a natural resource violation, please fill out a violation report form (below).
'Misuse' includes inappropriate or dangerous use of fire, water, timber, roads or any type of activity that could have a negative impact on publicly held (Crown) land.