Air Quality Data
The state of the air around us has a direct impact on humans, wildlife, vegetation, water and soil. Poor air quality can endanger human health and the environment. Both outdoor and indoor air quality are a significant concern.
Air Quality Advisories
An air quality advisory is issued when pollutant concentrations approach or exceed predetermined limits, or when degraded-air-quality episodes are expected to continue or worsen. Advisories may also be issued to implement a local or regional burning ban when the potential for seriously degraded air quality is identified.
Maps & Air Quality Measurements
Use our interactive map or browse by region or community to access air quality data for British Columbia.
- See the latest Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) across the province
- Learn more about the Air Quality Health Index
- Use our interactive map see Air Quality Readings in your area
- Find Current Air Quality Data by region or community
- How is Air Quality Measured