Security Workers & Security Businesses Online Applications
Internet Explorer version 11 is required, other types of browsers at older versions may experience problems.
- Apply for a New Licence – If you've never held a security worker licence before.
- Apply for New Licence (Expired) – If your licence has expired, you will have to apply for a new one. In order to apply online, you must first call Security Programs for a secure access code.
- Renew, Update, Replace a Current Licence – You need a secure access code in order to renew your licence online. The access code is in your reminder letter from the Registrar. If you do not have the code, call Security Programs.
You can apply for a security business licence online. Visit BCeID and create an account. Once you have created an account, send an email requesting a subscription code to email@example.com. Include your:
- Business’s name
- Manager’s name and contact information and
- The email address to send the code to