Security Workers & Security Businesses Online Applications
Security Worker Licence Renewal Applicants: Due to delays in processing a large number of renewal applications, the Registrar of Security Services is temporarily extending, by two months, all valid one-year and two-year term security worker licences expiring between the months of October and December 2018 (inclusive).
As the maximum term for a security worker licence is three years, no further term extension is possible for renewal applicants holding a three-year licence. Pending renewal applications for holders of three-year security worker licences are being processed on a priority basis. All other applications will still be processed in date order received.
Internet Explorer version 11 is required, other types of browsers at older versions may experience problems.
- Apply for a New Licence – If you've never held a security worker licence before.
- Apply for New Licence (Expired) – If your licence has expired, you will have to apply for a new one. In order to apply online, you must first call Security Programs for a secure access code.
- Renew, Update, Replace a Current Licence – You need a secure access code in order to renew your licence online. The access code is in your reminder letter from the Registrar. If you do not have the code, call Security Programs.
You can apply for a security business licence online. Visit BCeID and create an account. Once you have created an account, send an email requesting a subscription code to email@example.com. Include your:
- Business’s name
- Manager’s name and contact information and
- The email address to send the code to