BC Student Outcomes
Each year, BC Student Outcomes collects information from tens of thousands of former British Columbia post-secondary students. Former students have the opportunity to evaluate their education and are asked about their subsequent employment, and further education.
Student Outcomes Surveys are conducted with funding from the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training, the Industry Training Authority, and from B.C.'s public post-secondary institutions. See the list of participating organizations and institutions.
- An Introduction to B.C.'s Post-Secondary Student Surveys
- An Introduction to B.C.'s Post-Secondary Student Surveys (with presenter notes)
BC Student Outcomes conducts a number of annual surveys. If you are contacted to participate in one of them, please give your feedback and help shape the future of post-secondary education in British Columbia.
BC Student Outcomes conducts annual surveys of:
- Baccalaureate graduates
- Former Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate students
- Former Apprenticeship students
- Former Trades Foundation and Trades-Related Vocational students
Visit BC Stats' Current Surveys to learn which surveys are currently being conducted.