Licensed Science Officer (Forester)
The Licensed Science Officer (LSO) job evaluation plan covers those positions whose duties and responsibilities necessitate membership in one of the designated professional associations listed below:
- BC Institute of Agrologists
- Architectural Institute of BC
- Association of BC Forest Professionals
- Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC
- Association of BC Land Surveyors
Employees in positions classified at the Licensed Science Officer 2, 3, 4 or 5 levels must be fully registered/licensed with their professional association.
Employees in positions classified at the Licensed Science Officer 1 level are considered under-implemented and are either pre-licensed employees or those registered as in-training with an association (e.g., Forester-in-Training).