Court Clerks provide administrative support to all levels of court in the province by performing pre-court, in-court and post court duties and may also provide counter services.
Responsible for one or more of the following functions:
- Acting as assistant to Justice of the Peace
- Attending court; swearing of oaths and write-ups
- Handling general office duties associated with the Court
- Acting as counter clerk in large Supreme and County Court Registries checking legal documents and answering public inquiries
- Acting as supervisor of a small section in larger office or as Registrar or Court Administrator in smaller office, and
- Acting as Justice of the Peace handling routine Justice of the Peace duties
Applicable Job Codes
|Bargaining Unit Code||3||0|
Notes: Effective October 1, 2017, Court Clerk (R11) will receive an adjustment equating to Grid 13
Previous Pay Rates
Click here to see Previous Pay Rates in this pay grid.