Forms for public sector board chairs
On this page:
Each Board or Agency is invited to proactively complete the following forms at least six months prior to the upcoming appointment vacancy or expiry date.
- For all current and upcoming expires and vacancies complete a Request for Appointment (RFA) Checklist (FIN 904) (PDF)
- For members eligible for, and seeking reappointment complete a Performance Appraisal (PA) form
- For a breakdown of current board composition skills, read the Competency Matrix Guide (PDF) and complete the Board Matrix form (FIN 905) (PDF).
- In anticipation of a board vacancy, complete a Notice of Position (NOP) form for:
If a Notice of Position has been previously posted, you may choose to update an older version, or may choose to contact Crown Agencies and Board Resourcing Office for a copy of a previous Notice of Position.
- For new appointees complete a Candidate Profile and Declaration (CPD) form
Instructions for setting up a profile to apply for a public sector organization board position
View current positions and apply to serve on a public sector board.*
Contact us with any questions about the application process.