Tobacco Tax Refunds for Wholesalers

You may apply for a refund of the security you paid on tobacco if the tobacco was stolen or damaged.

If you require a refund for any other reason, contact us at 250 387-9115.

To apply for the refund for the security you paid on the stolen or damaged stock, you must:

Your application must be received within four years from the date the security was paid.

We can’t provide refunds of less than $10.


Last revised: April 10, 2019