Using eTaxBC online services
eTaxBC is a convenient online system for individuals and businesses to file returns, make payments and communicate directly to the B.C. Ministry of Finance.
Before you get started in eTaxBC, you must first enrol for access. You can only enrol for access to the program accounts that are already registered with the ministry.
The eTaxBC help guide has step-by-step instructions to help you use the system.
- Filing returns in eTaxBC
- Making payments in eTaxBC
- Customizing account preferences in eTaxBC
- Managing eTaxBC account access
- Managing personal or business Information in eTaxBC
- Other tasks in eTaxBC
- Solving technical problems in eTaxBC
- eTaxBC guide for third-party accountants and bookkeepers
- more ...