Aug 1, 2008 - B.C. will soon Complete all Ombudsman Recommendations
Gaming Policy and Enforcement (GPE) has nearly completed all of the recommendations from B.C.'s Ombudsman and continues to make strong progress implementing the recommendations by the firm of Deloitte and Touche regarding improving B.C.'s lottery system.
Click the following links to view related reports:
- Fourth Status Report on Responsibilities Regarding Branch and Ombudsman Lottery Retailer Recommendations (July 2008) (PDF)
- Second Status Report on Responsibilities Regarding Deloitte & Touche Lottery Retailer Recommendations (July 2008) (PDF)
- GPE Comments on BCLC's Response to Recommendations by B.C.'s Ombudsman (July 2008) (PDF)
- Summary of GPE's Reviews of Known Lottery Retailer Wins (July 2008) (PDF)
- Chronology of Events: Key Events Regarding the Integrity of Gaming in B.C. (July 2008) (PDF)