Business BCeID Information and Registration
Additional gaming grant and gambling event licence online services services are available to organizations if they sign-in using a Business BCeID. These additional services include the ability to view the status of past and present applications, retrieve copies of correspondence, submit reports and view and update profile information.
The Business BCeID enables a designated representative of an organization (primary user / business account manager) to administer sign-in IDs and passwords for other members within the organization (secondary users). When a request for a Business BCeID is submitted, the organization will first receive a Basic BCeID then wait for confirmation from BCeID that their Business BCeID has been activated before trying to access the Online Service.
How to Get a Business BCeID
Follow the six steps below to get a Business BCeID and register it for use with our Online Service system:
- A member of your organization who is authorized to act as an administrator (the primary user) goes to the BCeID website and follows the registration instructions for a Business BCeID.
- You will receive notification from BCeID, including your Business BCeID particulars, when registration processing is complete. Contact BCeID if you have not received notification within six business days.
- After you have received your Business BCeID, logon to the BCeID website to setup your account information and to reset your password.
- (Optional) Create usernames and passwords for individuals within your organization (secondary users). Each individual must then logon to the BCeID website and reset their password before attempting to sign in to the Online Service.
- Go to the Online Service, click the "BCeID Sign In" button and then enter your Business BCeID and password when prompted. The first time you do this, you will be asked to complete an authorization request form — you must complete this form in order to become authorized to sign in to the Online Service.
Your account will be authorized within three (3) business days. Contact the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch if your account has not been authorized within this timeframe.
- Once you have received e-mail notification from the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch that your account has been authorized, you may return to the Online Service, click the "BCeID Sign In" button, enter your Business BCeID and password and begin using the additional online services.
If you have any questions or concerns about the process of applying for a Business BCeID, please contact the Help Desk at 1 888 356-2741.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Online Service, please contact the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.