Submit a complaint to the Community Safety Unit

The Community Safety Unit (CSU) may investigate complaints from the public, government departments, or industry about illegal unlicensed cannabis retailers and other related illegal operations across the province.  

If you wish to submit an online complaint, please go to the online complaint portal. If you experience a loading issue with Internet Explorer, uncheck the box “Display intranet sites in Compatibility View” under Compatibility View Settings in Tools.

If you wish to submit the complaint by email, please complete the Notice of Complaint form and submit it to

You may also phone in your complaint at 1-855-502-5494 or 604-502-5493.