The Zombie Preparedness campaign ran and concluded in 2012.
Zombies? In B.C.? Are you serious? Well, sorta. While the chance of the undead knockin’ on your door is slim, we do believe if you’re ready for zombies, you’re ready for a disaster. PreparedBC has an arsenal of zombie preparedness tips to help you survive any emergency.
Start by watching this video of a little girl who foiled a zombie attack, then take note of these five zombie preparedness tips:
- Tip #1: Ensure your gas tank is always half full.
- Tip #2: Have emergency kits for your home, office and car.
- Tip #3: Have a plan!
- Tip #4: Get an emergency kit.
- Tip #5: Have an out-of-province contact.
Our survivor's blog also offers advice should you ever find yourself up close and personal:
- Day One: Outbreak
- Day Two: What's for dinner? Hopefully not my brain.
- Day Three: Close Encounter
- Day Four: Evacuation Order
- Day Five: Humans 1, Zombies 0. On the road to recovery.
Published in 2012