Dispute Resolution Office Regulations, Clauses & Rules
- Education Mediation Regulation [School Act]
- Notice to Mediate (Family) Regulation [Law and Equity Act]
- Notice to Mediate (General) Regulations [Law and Equity Act]
- Notice to Mediate Regulation [Insurance (Motor Vehicle) Act]
- Notice to Mediation (Residential Construction) Regulation [Homeowner Protection Act]
- Homeowner Protection Act Regulation [Homeowner Protection Act and Insurance Act]
- Schedule 2 - Mandatory Warranty Conditions
- Small Claims Mediation - Rule 7.3
The following are model mediation clauses that may be used in contracts. By using such clauses, the contracting parties agree beforehand that they will attempt to resolve any disputes that arise under their contracts through mediation. In this way they may be able to avoid the costs and delays typically associated with litigation.
It is intended that the following clauses be used as models, and they contain drafting options. They should be adapted to fit the particular contract in which they are used.
This information is not intended to be used as a substitute for legal advice. If you require assistance with these clauses you should contact your lawyer.