Forest Stewardship Plan Tracking System User Guides and Training Materials
- Viewing an approved FSP (PDF)
- Submitting an FSP (PDF)
- Amending an approved FSP (PDF)
- Reviewing and Adjudicating an FSP (PDF)
- Extending an Approved FSP (PDF)
- Replacing an Approved FSP (PDF)
The short overview guides below serve as refreshers for those who use the FSP tracking system less frequently.
- Using the FSP Tracking System (PDF)
- Amending an FSP in the FSP Tracking System (PDF)
- Extending an FSP in the FSP Tracking System (PDF)
- ESF Submission Guide for FSPTS
- FSPTs for C&E Personnel (PDF)
The below activities have been provided to assist you in building hands-on skills for using the FSP tracking system by completing several application-supported business processes in a test environment.
The files listed below contain the necessary instructions, logon information and data to undertake specific activities, though some activities must be completed before undertaking others (e.g., you must submit an FSP before you can review and adjudicate an FSP). The activities can be completed at your own location and convenience.
Download Zip Files