Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs - Tenoxicam
|1. Diagnosis of rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis or gout or lupus.
2. Diagnosis of osteoarthritis
- Practitioners in the following specialty are not required to submit a Special Authority request form for coverage:
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Paediatric General Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Treatment failure or intolerance to the specific medications listed in the above criteria is required. Treatment failure or intolerance to the following NSAIDs is not sufficient: ketorolac, mefenamic acid, diclofenac potassium, naproxen sodium, celecoxib, meloxicam and different formulations of the same NSAID.