Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs - Indomethacin
|Strength||25 mg, 50 mg|
1. Diagnosis of rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout or lupus.
2. Treatment failure on optimal dose of, or intolerance to, at least one of the following: ASA-enteric coated, ibuprofen, or naproxen.
Practitioners in the following specialty are not required to submit a Special Authority request form for coverage:
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Paediatric General Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Topical indomethacin is not eligible for PharmaCare coverage.
- Suppositories are regular benefits and not subject to the RDP.