Overdue Payments

If you can’t pay your international student health fee invoice in full by the due date, contact us to discuss a payment plan arrangement.

If you have a balance owing after the due date, your account will become overdue and collection action will begin. Collection action may include:

  • notifying the Canada Revenue Agency to apply money owing to you to your health fee balance
  • requiring your employer to deduct money from your paycheque
  • requiring your bank or financial institution to pay money from your account(s)
  • registering a charge against your property
  • referring your debt to a private collection agency

If you have been contacted by a collection agency and do not believe you owe the health fee being requested, call the telephone number provided by the collection agency. If your health fee is now paid through your school or school district, inform the collection agency.

You remain responsible for paying any health fees due before your school or school district began paying your health fee on your behalf.