Publications – Tim Giles
This researcher no longer works for the B.C. Government.
Research papers listed in order of publication date.
- Hope, G., P. Jordan, R. Winkler, T. Giles, M. Curran, K. Soneff, and B. Chapman. 2015. Post-wildfire natural hazards risk analysis in British Columbia. Prov. B.C., Victoria, B.C. Land Manag. Handb. 69.
- Wilford, D.J., M.E. Sakals, W.W. Grainger, T.H. Millard, and T.R. Giles. 2009. Managing forested watersheds for hydrogeomorphic risks on fans. B.C. Min. For. Range, For. Sci. Prog., Victoria, B.C. Land Manag. Handb. 61.
- Moore, D., R. Winkler, D. Carlyle-Moses, D. Spittlehouse, T. Giles, J. Phillips, J. Leach, B. Eaton, P. Owens, E. Petticrew, W. Blake, B. Heise, and T. Redding (compilers). 2008. Watershed Response to the McLure Forest Fire: Presentation Summaries from the Fishtrap Creek Workshop, March 2008. Streamline Watershed Management Bulletin 12(1):1-11.
- Winkler, R., Spittlehouse, D., Allen, D., Redding, T., Giles, T. Hope, G., Heise, B., Alila, Y. and Voeckler, H. 2008. The Upper Penticton Creek Watershed Experiment: Integrated Water Resource Research on the Okanagan Plateau. In Procs. of the One Watershed – One Water Conference. Kelowna, October 21-23, 2008.
- Petticrew, E.L., P.N. Owens, and T.R. Giles. 2006. Wildfire effects on the quantity and composition of suspended and gravel-stored sediments. Water Air Soil Pollut.: Focus 6(5-6):647-656.
- Winkler, R.D., D.L. Spittlehouse, T.R. Giles, B.A. Heise, G.D. Hope, and M.A. Schnorbus. 2004. Upper Penticton Creek: How Forest Harvesting Affects Water Quantity and Quality. Streamline Watershed Management Bulletin 8(1):18-20.
- Winkler, R.D., D.L. Spittlehouse, B.A. Heise, T.R. Giles, and Y. Alila. 2003. The Upper Penticton Creek Watershed Experiment: A Review at Year 20. In: Water Stewardship: How Are We Managing? Procs. 56th Canadian Water Resources Assoc. Conference, June 11-13, 2003, Vancouver, B.C. pp.51-58.
- Winkler, R.D., D.L. Spittlehouse, B.A. Heise, and T.R. Giles. 2002. The Upper Penticton Creek Watershed Experiment 2002. Brochure, BC Min. Forests, Kamloops BC.