Publications – Pat Martin
Listed in order of publication date.
- Martin, P. 2007. Timber-focussed evaluation of partial cutting in British Columbia under the Forest and Range Evaluation Program. In: Overcoming Obstacles to Variable Retention in Forest Management: Science to Management Forum Proceedings, September 25-27, 2007. BC Journal of Ecosystems and Management 8(3):103-107.
- Nigh, G.D. and P.J. Martin. 2006. Selecting a method to estimate site index. B.C. Min. For. and Range, Res. Br. Victoria BC. Land Manag. Handb. Field Guide Insert 12. www.for.gov.bc.ca/hfd/pubs/Docs/Fgi/Fgi12.htm [Link]
- Martin, P., A. Nemec, and G. Nigh. 2001. Behaviour of site index estimates when a growth intercept model is applied in surveys of regenerated stands. B.C. Min. For., For. Pract. Br., Victoria, B.C. Silv. Note 28.
- Martin, P.J. 2001. Using OAF1 estimates to rank areas for supplemental planting. BC Journal of Ecosystems and Management 1(1):24-30.
- Nigh, G.D. and P.J. Martin. 2001. A method to assess the performance of growth intercept models in British Columbia. For. Chron. 77(3):491-499. [Link]
- Martin, P. and B. Jaquish. 2000. Site index at the Trinity Valley Douglas-fir provenance trial: some implications. TICtalk 3(1):18. [TICtalk 3 - 2000 669KB]