Publications – Huapeng Chen
Listed in order of publication date.
- Huapeng Chen and Peter L. Jackson 2017 Climatic conditions for emergence and flight of mountain pine beetle: implications for long-distance dispersal. Canadian Journal of Forest Research. https://doi.org/10.1139/cjfr-2016-0510.
- Huapeng Chen and Peter L. Jackson 2015 Spatiotemporal mapping of potential mountain pine beetleemergence – Is a heating cycle a valid surrogate for potentialbeetle emergence? Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 206: 124–136.
- Huapeng Chen, Peter L. Jackson, Peter Ott, and David L. Spittlehouse 2015 A spatiotemporal pattern analysis of potential mountain pine beetle emergence in British Columbia, Canada. Forest Ecology and Management 337: 11-19.
- Huapeng Chen, Peter Ott, James Wang, and Tim Ebata 2014 A positive response of mountain pine beetle to pine forest-clearcut edges at the landscape scale in British Columbia, Canada. Landscape Ecology 29:1625-1639.
- Huapeng Chen 2014 A spatiotemporal pattern analysis of historical mountain pine beetle outbreaks in British Columbia, Canada. Ecography 37:344–356
- Huapeng Chen and Adrian Walton 2011 Mountain pine beetle dispersal: spatiotemporal patterns and role in the spread and expansion of the present outbreak. Ecosphere 2(6):art66. doi:10.1890/ES10-00172.1