Publications – Hardy Griesbauer
Listed in order of publication date.
- Griesbauer, H.P., Klassen, H., Saunders, S.C. and Spittlehouse, D.L., 2019. Variation in climate-growth relationships for Douglas-fir growth across spatial and temporal scales on southern Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Forest Ecology and Management, 444, pp.30-41.
- Wiley, E., Rogers, B.J., Griesbauer, H.P. and Landhäusser, S.M., 2018. Spruce shows greater sensitivity to recent warming than Douglas‐fir in central British Columbia. Ecosphere, 9(5). LINK
- Delong, C., Griesbauer, H., Mackenzie, W. and Foord, V., 2010. Corroboration of biogeoclimatic ecosystem classification climate. Journal of Ecosystems and Management, 10(3).
- Griesbauer, H.P. and Green, D.S., 2010. Assessing the climatic sensitivity of Douglas-fir at its northern range margins in British Columbia, Canada. Trees, 24(2), pp.375-389.
- Griesbauer, H.P. and Green, D.S., 2010. Regional and ecological patterns in interior Douglas-fir climate–growth relationships in British Columbia, Canada. Canadian journal of forest research, 40(2), pp.308-321.